An essential component of the Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety is the outreach and research to practice activities with other institutions, businesses, community groups and agencies located within the region and globally. Our programs serve the unique and diverse needs of our region, and innovative strategies are implemented to meet those needs.
Examples of Our Outreach Activities
- · Interact with other universities and educational institutions in our region to integrate occupational safety and health principles and concepts
- · Provide curriculum materials and consultation for curriculum/course development in other institutions, including expansion of online educational offerings
- · Collaborate with professional societies and scientific associations
- · Present awareness seminars to undergraduate students
- · Participate in Research to Practice (r2p) activities